In current market conditions, people recognize the need to be prudent investors. Real estate investments, similar to other investment vehicles (such as operating a business, trading in money markets, owning precious metals and other valuables, etc.), require in-depth knowledge of the market and do not come without their risks and challenges.
Canadian expatriates and foreign investors recognize the importance of real estate as an investment strategy, be it for diversification purposes, wealth accumulation or for their own personal enjoyment. However, in some cases, they may find it difficult to manage their investments effectively from a distance and often fail to maximize their potential returns.
The Primary Advantages of Investing in Toronto
There are many advantages to investing in a vibrant and growing city like Toronto.
Here are some primary advantages in a city that attracts tens of thousands of new immigrants every year.
- Diversifying your investment
- Ease of ownership
- Taking advantage of the current favorable currency exchange rate
- Availability of funding at low-interest rates
- Earning passive rental income that increases yearly
- Enjoying long-term capital appreciation and equity accumulation
- Lowering your tax liability by deducting allowable expenses
- Investing in a multicultural and safe environment
Risks of Ownership
Many considerations that might affect your decision to own real estate. These include:
- Buying in the right area at the right price
- Having a transparent ownership or investment process
- Currency exchange rate considerations
- Tax liabilities implications and efficiencies
- Minor renovations and ongoing maintenance
- Expected rates of return and cash flow considerations
We aim to help you navigate through all the perceived hurdles and ensure you make an investment that is right for you. We provide:
- Tailored services to suit your individual requirements
- Step by step guidance to eliminate common pitfalls.